A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

My "Right" World

I am sure that as you look at the title of my blog page you might be thinking "right" world as a chance for me to share my right-wing opinions. Although I have been acused of being a polo wearing Republican, and you will see some of my conservative points of view - that is not totally what my page is designed for.
I have learned that finding happiness in life depends on seeing the positive side of things. I would like to use my blog to share my positive opinions. I am not naive in thinking that everything in the world is "rosey" but attitude can determine your outlook. So I hope you enjoy reading about the right I see in my not-so right world!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home